M-A-G-N-I-F-I-C-E-N-T.........
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
M-A-G-N-I-F-I-C-E-N-T.........
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I find it ironic and reprehensible that she will pose in front of the DP logo, yet will not actually participate in the act.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
...that pic is great...pentagram bikini, ball bat and a DP logo...hmmmm....
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Have to say I am not familiar with this fake breasted blondie.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
She's a porn star...she was on the cover of Drowning Pool's Desensitized album...and she makes my mouth water..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Big Porn Fan...
Not a big fan of hers...
She looks like she just got het lips shot up and did a line off the coffee table to me...
Her porn work is very "normal" at best
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Not even pretty, and just trying to hard to show how trashy she is.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
heres a little vid for those who are fans...very normal
http://freedpxxx.com/fhgs2/mgp/2/79....eones:dprev:dp
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks